- PB 2016-01 Filipino 2040 | Energy: Power Security and Competitiveness **
by MV Ravago, RV Fabella, RP Alonzo, RA Danao, & DS Mapa
- PB 2016-02 Filipino 2040 | Environmental Resources, Shocks, and National Well-Being
by JA Roumasset, MV Ravago, KL Jandoc, & CA Arellano
- PB 2016-03 The Circuitous Road to Market Testing of PSAs **
by RV Fabella, EPDP, and NAST
- PB 2016-04 Forecasting Aggregate Electricity Consumption in the Philippines **
by RA Danao and GM Ducanes
- PB 2016-05 High Electricity Price in the Philippines: Is it the VAT or Red Tape in Business Permit Approvals?
by RL Clarete
- PB 2016-06 Welfare Effects of Higher-Blended Biodiesel on the Philippine Economy
by RP Alonzo
- PB 2017-01 The Role of Power Prices in Structural Transformation: Evidence from the Philippines
by MV Ravago, AZ Brucal, JC Punongbayan, & JA Roumasset
These studies are made possible by the generous support of the American People through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) under the Energy Policy and Development Program (EPDP). EPDP is a four-year program implemented by the UPecon Foundation, Inc. The contents or opinions expressed in this paper are the authors’ sole responsibility and do not necessarily reflect the views of USAID or the United States Government or the UPecon Foundation, Inc. Any errors of commission or omission are the authors’ and should not be attributed to any of the above.